|Why use nodeMiniAdmin?|
-Ease of use
-No framework used
-Easy to setup
-Portable - everything in a single file
|How to install|
1. Download or clone this repo to a directory of your choice.
git clone https://github.com/patil-rahuls/nodeMiniAdmin.git
2. Install Node.js (if you haven't already) on your machine.
3. Open up terminal in the directory (where the file nma.js exists) and execute
4. It might ask you to install the sync-mysql module. Please install it and repeat step 3.
5. To run the app, open your browser and Navigate to https://localhost:3000/index.
1. If port 3000 is already in use or blocked, free it up using the following commands.
sudo fuser -k 8000/tcp
OSX users :
sudo lsof -t -i tcp:8000 | xargs kill -9
2. If you encounter file I/O errors or exceptions, try running the app with elevated privileges
sudo node nma.js.